Monday, February 11, 2019

A Day on the Fourth Floor (Instead of the Basement)

Today I was feeling a little under the weather, so I decided to take a different approach to my time at the Regional History Center. Instead of going downstairs to work on the model, I stayed up in the Regional History Center offices and wrote some articles.

Last week, Cindy told me that I could write short features on my work for both Founder's Keepers and Founder's Type, two different newsletters that are published by the NIU libraries. As an English major, I do not do a lot of journalistic writing, so it took more effort than I care to admit to whip up a first draft of the two articles. (But hey! I'm learning a new skill...) I'll come back to them next week, hopefully when I am feeling healthier, and turn them into something I can really be proud of.

Sorry this was such a short post--today was a short workday and there isn't much to report.

See y'all Friday!

Hours Today: 2:15

Total Hours: 25:00 (plus approximately 6 hours of prep time)

No comments:

Post a Comment