Monday, April 29, 2019

Final Day of Work on the House

I DID IT!

Mostly.

I mostly did it.

As I write, I am waiting for the glue to dry on the connections between the porte-cochere and the gazebo, but once I move the clamps (and everything is stable) I will be done.

Here's the gameplan going forward: I will spend the rest of my day today (like an hour or so) preparing to write my EngagePLUS reflection on this experience. I will carefully organize my materials so I'm not embarrassed by them by Friday when I will put away all the bits and bobs I have borrowed from various people at the RHC. Later in the week, I will also be putting together a final before-and-after blog post with all my pictures and some of my reflections on this process.

While I was working in the basement today, a couple of people stopped by to check out my progress and talk about the storage and display strategy going forward. When the case is ordered and my precious model is finally on display, I will absolutely update this blog with the good news.

Hours Today: 3:30

Total Hours: 82:30

No comments:

Post a Comment